A few things about me…
- I’m a high school English teacher, mother of three gorgeous dog children, wife of an amazing man, and a Zumba addict.
- Cooking and baking make me happy. Sharing what I cook and bake makes me even more happy. Teaching people how to cook and bake makes me positively ecstatic.
- I have dreams of one day owning and operating a small bakery/coffee shop that specializes in cookies…kind of the small town bakery version of Cheers.
- I’m horrible at saving money….which might be why the above dream has not yet come to fruition!
- I am also have a cookbook purchasing addiction, which also may contribute to an inability to save money for the aforementioned small-town bakery.
- I read voraciously, and carry my Nook Color with me everywhere.
- I love to travel, especially with my hubby.
- I really enjoy taking pictures…of everything…this sometimes annoys people.
- I believe there is no more useful invention on the face of the planet than the Mason jar.
- I’m happiest in my kitchen. Sometimes I race in the door and start cooking or baking before I even change my clothes…it calms and centers me.
- I love to hear from people who read my blog! Please, check back often, leave comments, and enjoy!